- 110g hazelnuts
- 80g sesame seeds
- 2 tbs coriander seeds
- 2 tbs cumin seeds
- 2 tsp black peper
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spread hazelnuts over a baking tray and cook in oven for 2-4 minutes, until toasted. Place hazelnuts in a tea towel and rub to remove skins.
- Transfer hazelnuts to a food processor and whizz until chopped. Place in a large bowl.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat. Dry cook sesame seeds for a couple of minutes until golden. Add to the hazelnuts.
- Cook coriander and cumin in dry pan until fragrant. Pound spices using a mortar and pestle (or cheat and use a coffee grinder). Add the spices, pepper and salt to the hazelnuts and sesame seeds and mix well.
- Delicous served with warm turkish bread and a fruity virgin olive oil.
4 responses to “Dukkah”
Thank you so much for the recipe was also having trouble finding one , the sites are mainly advertising products you can buy in the shpos, cheers,.
Same as Elizabeth, looking for receipe, now found quickly, thank you very much
Was having a hard time finding a receipe for Dukkah so thank you very much
Great to find a great recipie thanx