- 250g camembert
- 5 small garlic cloves, blanched
- splash red wine
- sprig fresh thyme, chopped
- cracked black pepper
- crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the camembert in a baking dish. Pierce the camembert with a small knife and place the garlic in the holes.
- Splash a couple of tablespoons of good red wine on the top, sprinkle on the thyme and cracked pepper.
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and the centre has melted. Serve with fresh, crusty bread and a good glass of wine.