- 750g white easy bake bread mix
- 3 tbs dried yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 450ml lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 100g cheddar cheese
- 50g blue cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with non stick paper.
- Combine bread mix, yeast and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add water and oil. Use your hands to bring the dough together and knead by hand, or in a mixer with a dough hook attachment for 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
- Brush a clean bowl with a little olive oil, place dough in the bowl and cover with a little oil. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for about an hour, or until doubled in size.
- Punch dough down in the center and turn out onto a floured surface. Roll the dough out into a 30cm x 40cm rectangle and sprinkle the cheeses over the top. Roll the dough into a long and cut into 8 even slices. Arrange the slices on a tray and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to rise again until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through. Delicious served warm.