- 2 bunches english spinach, washed, leaves picked
- 240g (1 cup) fresh ricotta
- 200g feta
- 4 green shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- pinch salt
- 4 rounds lebanese bread, cut into quarters
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Cook spinach in a saucepan unil wilted. Transfer to a colander and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Squeeze out excess liquid and place in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add ricotta, feta, shallots, lemon juice and garlic and process until well combined. Taste and season if necessary.
- Brush lebanese bread with oil and grill.