- 1/2 cup drained semi dried tomato
- 4 large chicken breast fillets
- 8 slices pancetta
- 80g spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion
- 100g baby bocconcini
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- salt and pepper
- Place semi dried tomatoes in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Cut an incision into the side of the chicken breast and place sundried tomatoes into each pocket. Wrap pancetta around each chicken breast.
- Cook chicken on grill plate until cooked. Allow to rest.
- Combine spinach, onion, bocconcini in a bowl. Make dressing. Serve.
%d bloggers like this: