- 300g redfish fillets
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lime, juice and rind
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 green shallots, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Process fish fillets, ginger, lime juice, egg white and fish sauce in a food processor until smooth. Add coriander and shallots, process until just combined. Shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat oil in a non stick fry pan over a medium heat and cook for about 3 minutes each side. Serve with sweet chilli sauce or the Vietnamese dipping sauce.