- Melted butter to grease
- 200g rich dark cooking chocolate (Nestle Plaistowe brand)
- 200g butter, chopped
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 tsp hot water
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tbs creme de cacao liquer
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- double cream, bought honeycomb to serve
- 200g rich dark cooking chocoate
- 1 cup thin cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Brush 8 1 cup capacity metal dariole moulds with melted butter to grease. Place on a baking tray.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring with a metal spoon for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine coffee and water in a bowl. Beat together the eggs, egg yolks and sguar until mixture doubles in size. Add chocolate and coffee mixtures and fold to combine.
- Sfit flour over chocolate mixture and fold through. Spoon among prepared moulds.
- Bake in a preheated oven until just set, remove from oven.
- To make chocolate sauce, put cream and chocolate in saucepan over low heat and cook until melted. Serves 8.
%d bloggers like this: