This dish is absolutely delicious. It is super quick to cook and the flavours are amazing.
- 450g spaghetti
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs lime rind
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli, seeded and diced
- 2 tbs capers, rinsed
- 8 slices prosciutto (bacon or pancetta can be substituted), chopped
- 250g baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- juice from 1 lime
- 150g marinated feta
- Cook the spaghetti as per packet directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the lime rind, galric, chilli and capers and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the meat and cook until crisp. Add cooked spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Remove from heat and toss through baby spinach and lime juice. Serve topped with feta and plenty of cracked pepper.