- 125g almond meal
- 124 sweet plain biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 125g cream cheese
- 125g fresh ricotta
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbs cornflour mixed with 2 tsp water
- 350ml sour cream
- 250g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 150C. Grease and line a 25cm springform cake tin.
- Combine first group of ingredients and press into the bottom of the tin. Refridgerate while making filling.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, ricotta and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, then cornflour mix and sour cream. Pour into tin and sprinkle raspberries over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until just set. Cool in oven with door ajar. Refridgerate for several hours before serving.
- If you have left over raspberries, you can make a raspberry coulis to serve with the cheesecake by placing them in a whizzer and use and add a small amount of icing sugar until it sweet enough for you.