This recipe can used as a base for many variations – use herbs such as oregano, thyme, basil or sage in place of or in addition to the chilli in the recipe.
- 250g macaroni pasta
- 1 chopped brown onion
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 finely chopped clove of garlic
- 1tsp dried chilli flakes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 1/2 cups just boiling chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- Place pasta, onion, lemon rind, garlic and chilli into a roasting tin.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on top and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with chicken stock and lemon juice.
- Bake at 180 degree oven for 60 minutes. Serves 2.