- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 250g seedless grapes, halved lengthways
- 250g green beens, halved
- 2 red oak lettuces, washed dried, torn
- 160g blue cheese
- 1/4c olive oil
- 1/2c walnut pieces
- 1/4c white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbs honey
- salt and pepper
- Toast walnuts and then place in jug with oil, leave to cool. Add vinegar and honey and whisk with a fork until well combined.
- Cook chicken in frying pan. Cool and slice against the grin. Add grapes to pan for 5 minutes until heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook beans in saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 mins, refresh under cool water.
- Arrange salad on plate.