This is the best recipe ever for chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes I use dark and milk chocolate bits for this recipe… and sometimes I add a bit extra for good luck. They are just so good!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease 2 cookie trays.
- Beat first group of ingredients until smooth and creamy, and then add eggs one at a time beating after each addition.
- Add sifted flour, salt and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Finally stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place on greased cookie tray and bake for 10-12 minutes for soft cookies, or leave them longer if you like them with a bit of crunch.
%d bloggers like this: