- Melted butter to grease
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 50g good quality dark cooking chocolate
- 1 1/2 tbs Frangelico hazelnut liquer
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Brush four 1/2 cup ramekinds with melted butter and then dust with sugar. Place a baking tray in the oven.
- Melt butter in saucepan until foaming. Add flour and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Gradually pour in half the milk, whisking until smooth. Gradually add remaining milk. Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and stir until smotth and combined. Stir in liquer and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until firm peaks form. Add sugar and beat until dissolved. Gradually combine both mixtures.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and run finger around inside of the rims.
- Pace souffles onto preheated baking tray in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
%d bloggers like this: