This is super easy and super yum. It can be served as a dip with bread or used as a delicious pasta sauce.
- 1 cup (160g) pimento stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup (30g) walnut pieces
- 2 tbs slivered almonds
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 tbs capers, drained
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a whizzer and blend until smooth. Place in storage container and cover with a thin layer of oil to prevent discolouring.
%d bloggers like this: