- 1kg fresh ricotta
- Olive oil, to grease
- 1/4 cup chopped parsely
- 4 big red chillies, deseeded and finely choped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and Pepper
- Place ricotta in a fine sieve over a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 4-6 hours to drain.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into tin and smooth surface. Bake for one hour or until golden and firm.
- Serve with semi dried tomatoes, olives, pesto, prosciutto and bread.
%d bloggers like this: