- 1 625g packet ricotta and spinach agnolotti
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 5 slices proscuitto, cut into strips (approximately)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced
- 60g marinated roasted capsicum, cut into thin strips (could substitute semi dried tomatoes)
- 3/4 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup shredded basil
- couple of handfuls of baby spinach leaves, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Cook agnolotti as per packet directions. When cooked, drain and return to pan and then cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan and cook the proscuitto, onion and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes or until proscuitto is crisp. Add the capsicum and cook for a further minute. Pour in the cream and stock. Bring to the boil and then reduce and simmer, uncovered for about 2 minutes. Add the sauce, basil and baby spinach to the pasta and toss to combine. Season well with salt and pepper and serve.