Super quick and full of flavour. The marinated vegetables can be substituted for whatever you have on hand.
- 250g spaghetti, tagliatelle or fettucine
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 280g marinated artichoke pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbs capers, drained, chopped (can substitute a couple of anchovies if desired)
- 250g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Couple of handfuls of baby spinach leaves, sliced thinly (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta as per packet directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Maenwhile, heat oil in frying pan and cook onion and garlic until the onion softens slightly. Add the artichoke pieces, olives, sundried tomatoes and capers and cook for about 2 minutes until warmed through. Add the artichoke mixture, feta and basil to the pasta and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve.