- 600g potatoes (desiree, red pontiac, bison or coliban)
- 200g onion
- 150ml cream
- 80g butter
- 3 pinches nutmeg
- white pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 60g jarlsberg, grated
- 60g mozzarella, grated
- Cook potatoes in water until soft.
- Cook onions with 40g of the butter until soft. Set aside.
- Bring the cream to the boil. Drain the pototoes and mash them.
- Place potatoes in a dish and mix with onions, remaining butter, nutmeg, salt and petter. When well mixed, add the cheese and serve.
%d bloggers like this: