Full of flavour – no gravy needed!
- 1kg minced beef
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 100g sliced salami, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup HP sauce
- 2 tbs malt vinegar
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 loaf tins with baking paper.
- Combine all of the glaze ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the meatloaf ingredients in a bowl with approximately 1/3 of the glaze mixture. Press meatloaf into the tins and brush with remaining glaze.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for about 45 minutes, then remove foil and cook for a further 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm with steamed vegetables and potato.