- 1 kg shin or oyster blade, fat removed and cut into even sized pieces
- 4 rashers of bacon cut into generous pieces
- 1 glass wine – red or white
- 4 big tomatoes peeled or one can chopped
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 onions peeled and sliced
- 1 dessert spoon chopped rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- 2 beef stock cubes
- Place meat in crock pot. Cover with bacon, then onion, the remaining ingredients and lastly the wine.
- Cook on low until tender.
- Serve with baked or smashed potatoes.
%d bloggers like this: