- 2 sheets ready rolled frozen short crust pastry, halved diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut in wedges
- 4 asparagus spears, cut into 5cm lengths
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 1/2c shredded parmesan
- 2 tsp fresh chives
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 4 2.5cm deep fluted tart tins. Prick bases with a fork. Place in fridge to rest.
- Line baking tray with paper. Place capsicum and onion on tray and bake in oven until tender. Cut capsicum into strips.
- Cook asparagus in salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until crisp. Refresh under cold water.
- Place ricotta and parmesan in a bowl and stir until well combined. Add chives, season.
- Bake pastry cases in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into cases, top with vegies, drizzle with vinegar and serve immediately.
%d bloggers like this: