- 500g lamb fillet, sliced thinly
- 2 onions, cut into eighths
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 capsicum, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped coriander
- 2 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs sherry
- Stir sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a wok until hot and stir fry onion and capsicum until almost tender, add garlic and chilli and stir fry for another couple of minutes. Remove.
- Add lamb to pan and cook quick for a couple of minutes. Return the vegetables to the pan along with the sauce and cook for a couple of minutes until sauce heats and thickens. Stir through coriander and serve with steamed rice.
2 responses to “Mongolian lamb”
So easy and an amazingly good result. Thank you!