- 2 x 1.2kg easy carve leg of lamb
- 200g mixed pitted marinated olives, chopped
- 100g marinated feta cubes
- 1/2c chopped parsley
- 1 tbs coarsely chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tbs lemon rind
- salt and pepper
- 3/4c dry white wine
- Cut slit in meat where the bone has been removed and add the bombined olive, feta, parsley, marjoram and lemon mixture. Tie with kitchen string. Seal meat in a pan and then place in oven and cook until done to your liking. Remove from tray and set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Add wine to juices and stir to combine. Cook until reduced by half.
- Slice lamb across the grain and serve.
%d bloggers like this: