- ~600g easy carve roasting beef or lamb (or whatever size you happen to buy)
- 8-10 sprigs of rosemary, leaves removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 240C.
- Place rosemary, oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a jug and whiz together using a slick blender, or else pound in a mortar and pestle.
- Coat beef in rosemary mixture. Heat oil ina roasting pan and seal beef on all sides. Place pan in oven and roast for as long as needed (time will depend on the weight of the meat and how well you like it cooked).
- Remove beef from baking pan, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with Creamed honey mustard and salad or roast vegies.
%d bloggers like this: