This recipe can be on the table in 15-20 minutes and is really delicious. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 3/4 cup beef stock
- 1 400g can brown lentils
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs horseradish cream
- 2 pieces fresh salmon
- big handful of baby spinach leaves per person
- Pour the red wine and beef stock into a saucepan and simmer for about 10 minutes, until reduced by half.
- Add the lentils, onion and tarragon and cook for another 5 minutes, until lentils are warmed and onion softened.
- Meanwhile, pan cook the salmon with a slosh of olive oil.
- Pile the spinach leaves on a plate, dress with the lentils and top with the piece of salmon and drizzle the horseradish cream over the top.
%d bloggers like this: