- 2 x 600g pkts frozen broad beans
- 800g green beans
- 1/3c fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 350g ctn marinated feta, drained, oil reserved
- salt and pepper
- 2 x 200g punnets red grape tomatoes, halved
- Cook broad beans and green beans in salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes until tender. Refresh under running water, drain.
- Whisk lemon juice, mustard, sugar, and 1/4 c reserved feta oil. Season with salt and peper.
- Combine all ingredients.
NOTE: Can be served with Barbequed olive and marjoram lamb and Parmesan and cauliflower mash.
%d bloggers like this: