This is really easy and delicious. Serves 2.
- 4 rashers of bacon, rind removed, chopped
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- 150ml cream
- 1 or 2 tsp tomato paste
- parmesan cheese, grated
- your choice of pasta
- Cook the bacon, mushroom and onion in a small saucepan with a bit of oil until the vegetables are soft and the bacon cooked. While this is cooking, boil the pasta water and add the pasta.
- Add garlic and semi dried tomatoes to the bacon mixture and cook for a few minutes. Add cream and tomato paste and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes on low, or until pasta is cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lastly stir through parmesan cheese and serve with hot pasta. You will want seconds!!
%d bloggers like this: