- 2 butterflied pork steaks
- 1 chilli, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 50ml coconut milk
- sweet potato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200C and cook sweet potato slices until soft and golden.
- When sweet potato is almost cooked, cook pork in a non stick fry pan until done to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- In the same pan, cook the chilli and garlic until fragrant, then add spinach and coconut milk and bring to the boil, stirring well.
- To serve, layer sweet potato on a plate, place pork on top and pour over spinach and coconut milk.