- 4 pieces preserved lemon, flesh removed
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthways
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except chicken breasts and process until smooth. Smear chicken with marinade and allow to marinate for at 2 hours, but not much longer as the acid in the lemon juice will begin to cook the chicken and may toughen it.
- Bbq on a hot grill plate until cooked. The chicken breasts will obviously cook faster on the bbq if they are thinner and will not end up burnt on the outside but raw in the middle.
- Can be served with field mushrooms marinated in balsamic vinegar then cooked on the bbq, potato and salad or steamed vegies.
%d bloggers like this: