- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 30ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed
- 1 pinch salt
- cracked black pepper
- 4 large flat mushrooms, stalks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped dill (basil could be substituted)
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, chilli and salt and pepper in a jar and shake until combined.
- Place mushrooms in a bowl and pour over marinade. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Place on hot bbq for around 5 minutes, turning only once.
%d bloggers like this: