- 2 tsp extra light olive oil
- 800g boneless mini leg lamb roast sliced into 4 thick pieces (can substitute for steak)
- 1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
- 420g jar tikka masala simmer sauce
- 1/4c water
- salt and pepper
- 1/4c flaked almonds
- 4 naan bread
- 1 cup tzatiki dip
- Heat oil in pan and cook lamb and cook for 5 minutes until brown. Add onion, cook for a further 2 minutes. Add simmer sauce to pan and stir until well combined. Reduce heat to low and cook until lamb is tender. Remove from heat and season.
- Meanwhile, brown almonds, heat naan bread. Serve.
- Can be served with Cumin and garlic spinach.