- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tbs ground hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 120C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks in a large mixing bowl. Gradually add sugar while beating and beat until thick and glossy. Gently fold through ground hazelnuts.
- Place tablespoons of the meringue on the baking trays, ensure they are well spaced.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes then cool in the oven with the door open.
- Serve with cream and berries if desired.
%d bloggers like this: