- 1 cup biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 5 tbs butter, melted
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbs flour
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine first group of ingredients in a bowl and press into the bottom of a 25cm cake tin (with removable sides). Bake for 10 minutes and then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add sour cream and heavy cream, then flour and vanilla, beating between each addition. Finally, add the eggs one at a time.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for about 45 minutes, depending on your oven. The cheesecake should still wobble a little in the centre, but not too much… otherwise it will still be runny.
- Delicious served warm from the oven, or allow to cool in the fridge before serving on its own, or with passionfruit sauce.