- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silks removed, each cut into 3 pieces
- 450g cauliflower florets
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 3 coriander roots with stems and leaves attached
- 1/2 cup thick, natural yoghurt
- 2 tbs lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut baking paper or foil into 40cm lengths.
- Combine corn, cauliflower, spices and oil in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Distribute vegetables evenly among the pieces of baking paper or foil. Fold in the sides to enclose the vegetables and place on an oven tray. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve vegetables with yoghurt spooned over the top.