- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh coriander
- 2 lemon grass stems, pale section chopped
- 2 birdseye chillies, deseeded
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 lime, juice and rind
- Steamed rice and steamed or stir fried vegetables to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Place all ingredients (except chicken) in a whizzer and process until a paste forms. Place paste in a bowl with the chicken and allow to marinate for a couple of hours.
- Place chicken on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
%d bloggers like this: