This amount serves 1 and can be easily doubled or tripled. You can use a chicken breast, or a piece of skinless salmon for this recipe. It is super healthy and so easy!
- piece of salmon or chicken
- 200g rice noodles, separated
- 1/4 capsicum, washed and sliced
- handful chopped coriander
- 1/2 long red chilli, sliced
- 1cm ginger, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1-2 tbs lime juice
- 1/6 cup soy sauce
- 1/6 cup water
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- good pinch brown sugar
- handful snow peas
- handful bean sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Make a foil parcel by first folding about 1m of foil in half widthways. Next, fold up either side about 3 times until a seal is formed and the top is left open.
- Now comes the fun part! Place the chicken or fish in the parcel along with the noodles and capsicum and coriander. Mix the dressing ingredients together and then pour into the parcel.
- Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until meat is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the snow peas in the microwave for about 60 seconds.
- When the meat is cooked, pour the noodles etc. into a bowl and toss the snow peas and bean sprouts through. Serve with a little extra coriander if desired.