This recipe is very easy to make and the cooked patties freeze really well so that you can use them on sandwiches or in wraps.
- 400g chicken mince
- 2 cups grated vegetables (sweet potato, carrot, zucchini work really well)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 3-4 tbs soy sauce
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- approx. 1/2 cup bread crumbs (if necessary)
- flour to coat
- Place all ingredients (except flour) in a bowl and massage together until well combined.
- Form small patties and coat with flour.
- In a heated fry pan with olive oil, cook the patties over a medium heat until cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve warm with a noodle salad for dinner, or in a wrap with salad and humus.
%d bloggers like this: