- 4 small sebago potatoes, peeled
- 5 tsp ground coriander
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp dried ginger flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 12 lamb chops
- 2 tbs olive oil
- juice from one lemon
- Boil potatoes until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool for a few minutes. Cut potatoes into 1cm thick slices. Preheat oven to 160C.
- Combine spices in a bowl and sprinkle over both sides of the lamb chops.
- Cook potatoes slices in oil in a large frypan until nice and crispy. Keep warm in oven.
- Cook lamb cutlets, drizzled with lemon juice until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with salad or steamed vegetables.
%d bloggers like this: