Delicious served with any type of bbq meat and salad on the side. The spice mix can also be sprinkled over meat before cooking. The extra spice mixture can be stored in a sealed container for p to 3 months.
- 1.25kg chat potatoes
- 1 1/2 tbs rock salt
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Peel potatoes and boil until just tender. Drain and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Combine spices and dry cook in a fry pan for 3-4 minutes or until aromatic.
- Cut the potatoes in half and spread over baking tray. Drizzle oil over the top and about 1/4 of the spice mixture.
- Roast in a hot oven until crispy and tender.