- 50ml oil
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 2 inch fresh piece of ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion
- 1 chilli/capsicum, chopped
- 1 kg mixed vegetables (carrotes, cauliflower, potatoes, eggplant, beans, tomatoes, pumpkin)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water or canned tomatoes
- 2 tbs South Indian Vegetable Curry blend
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add mustard seeds, ginger and garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and chilli/capsicum and cook for 2 minutes. Add the curry blend and mix well.
- Stir in vegetables with salt and coconut milk and then add the water or canned tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.