- 2 red capsicums (about 500g)
- 2 ripe tomatoes (about 500g)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 400g dried thin spaghetti
- 4 chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 5 cm lengths
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- parmesan, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C and place capsicums and tomato on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season well. Bake whole in oven for 1 hour and then set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove the skin and seeds from the capsicum and place with tomato in a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Cook pasta as per packet directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, cook sausages in a pan until golden and crisp. Also ocok the broccolini in microwave for 2 minutes until just tender.
- Add sausages, broccolini and capsicum puree to pasta. Stir through basil and serve with parmesan cheese.
%d bloggers like this: