- 850g trimmed and cleaned rhubarb, chopped coarsley
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 125g butter
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup toasted hazlenuts, chopped coarsely
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine rhubarb and sugar in large frying pan, cook uncovered until rhubarb is tender. Remove from heat and fold through berries.
- Rub butter into flour in a bowl, stir in cinnamon, brown sugar and hazlenuts.
- Place into a dish and bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden.
%d bloggers like this: