- 2 chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 2 tbs tandoori curry paste (or any curry paste you have on hand)
- 4 tbs natural yoghurt (can be omitted if you like)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 500g fresh baby or English spinach
- 100g cottage cheese
- 4 naan bread
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup thick natural yoghurt
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Place the chicken, yoghurt and tandoori paste in a bowl and mix together. Cook chicken pieces in a pan over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook spinach and then squeeze out any excess moisture from the spinach. Combine in a bowl with cottage cheese. Place naan bread on baking trays and spread some of the spinach mixture over each piece.
- Arrange the chicken pieces over the spinach and bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Whlie the pizzas are cooking, stir the ingredients of the tahini dressing together in a small bowl.
- Serve pizzas topped with tahini dressing and mango chutney. Delicious!
%d bloggers like this: