Stuart made this, complete with herbed turkish bread and it was on the table in 30 minutes. Really easy and really delicious!
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 500g lamb backstrap
- 200g drained canned baby beets, quartered
- chopped fetta cheese
- baby spinach leaves
- toasted walnuts
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine vinegar, garlic and oil in a dish. Add the lamb and set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Combine the beetroot, fetta, baby spinach, walnuts and parsley in a bowl
- Cook lamb on a preheated grill for about 4 minutes each side then set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Can be served with Mixed herb Turkish bread.
%d bloggers like this: