- 1 cup plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 200g Toblerone chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- Mix biscuit crumbs and butter, press into the base of a lightly greased 22cm springform pan. Chill.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar, melted Toblerone chocolate and cream and beat until well combined.
- Pour onto crumb base and refridgerate for 2-3 hours until set. Serve topped with Toblerone shavings.
One response to “Toblerone Cheesecake”
do you have any other recipes with white wine?