- 1kg meat, cubed
- 2 tb butter/ ghee
- 2 tbs Chittagong Meat Curry Blend
- 300ml water
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 6 green chillies, chopped (optional, seeds can be removed)
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh ginger
- 300ml coconut cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- Heat oil and add onions, garlic, ginger and green chillies and fry until the onions are soft. Add the curry blend and fry for one minute. If required add a little water.
- Add the meat and stir to coat and seal. Add the coconut cream, tomatoes, lemon juice and water. Bring to the boil and then turn down to simmer with the lid on until meat is tender. If required, remove lid and boil curry to thicken.