Super easy and only the saucepan and whisk to clean when you are done. The brownies won’t last long!
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup white chocolate buttons/melts (or more if you have a sweet tooth!)
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cocoa and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in eggs, 1 at a time, until well combined.
- Add vanilla essence, coconut and flour and mix well. Lastly add chocolate buttons.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
%d bloggers like this: