- 5 egg whites
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 600ml thickened cream, whipped
- 300g fresh raspberries
- Whisk egg whites in a clean bowl until stiff peaks form. While beating, gradually add sugar until disolved.
- Remove plate from microwave and place a piece of baking paper on it. Spread meringue into a rectangular shape on the baking paper, approximately 2 cm thick. Cook in the microwave on high for 3 minutes (1000 watt) or 4 minutes (850 watt). Remove and allow to cool.
- Spread 1/3 of the cream down half (the longest edge) of the meringue. Scatter 1/2 of the raspberries on top of the cream and then cover with another 1/3 of the cream.
- Holding the baking paper closest to the filled side, roll over to form a log. Dust with icing sugar and place on platter and serve with remaining cream and berries.
%d bloggers like this: