- 300ml thickened cream
- 300g good quality dark cooking chocolate
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbs Kahlua
- 1 300g packet frozen raspberries
- Shortcrust pasty
- Place pastry in tart tine and blind bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees. Remove weights and bake for 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Place cream and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat until smotth. Stir in sugar, egg and Kahlua.
- Scatter one cup of raspberries over pastry base and cover with chocolate mixture. Bake in oven for 18 minutes until set. Allow to cool.
%d bloggers like this: