- 2 lamb racks, 8 cutlets each, excess fat trimmed
- marinated feta (as much or as little as you like)
- fresh rosemary (as much or as little as you like)
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- baby spinach
- 1 3/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp fresh thyme and rosemary (or more to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, 1cm thick slices
- 2 small white onions, thinly sliced crossways
- 50g butter cubed
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Make a cut along the bone of the lamb rack about 5cm deep. Stuff feta into the lamb racks and secure with tooth picks. Sprinkle with herbs and red wine vinegar and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil an oven proof dish. Combine breadcrumbs and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Layer tomato, onion and breadcrumb mixture , top with cubes of butter. Place in oven and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- After the tomato bake has been in the oven for 10 minutes, place lamb in roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to rest.
- Serve with a baby spinach salad.
%d bloggers like this: